The 17th annual CXAUTO2021 Summit Series is launching three live virtual events from June 15-17, 2021 to help inspire the automotive industry around providing exceptional customer experiences and evolve omnichannel shopping, buying, and aftercare processes for consumers.
The CX Strategy and Retail Innovation Summit will take place on June 15, while the CX Aftermarket and Aftercare Services Summit will be held on June 16, and the CX Data Analytics and AI Summit on June 17.
“CXAUTO2021 will address how OEMs, dealers, finance, tier 1s and technology companies are collaborating to leverage customer data to create personalized online and in-person experiences that seamlessly reinforce the brand throughout the customer lifecycle, improving customer satisfaction and profitability,” said the event news release.
The summit will feature more than 45 senior executive speakers including 25 main-stage presenters, five panel discussions with live Q&A, virtual sponsor booths, scheduled networking break rooms, live chats, and on-demand content for 60-days.
The presenters come from a variety of backgrounds, including Nissan Americas, Asbury Automotive, the Warren Henry Auto Group, the Cascade Auto Group, the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA), RV Retailer, and General Motors.
Others include presenters from ATD American Tire Distributors, Hyundai Motor America, Audi of America, Bozard Ford Lincoln, Infiniti, the Scott Clark Auto Group, and The Niello Company.
The CXAUTO2021 summit is a thought leadership series, which will feature presentations such as:
- Nissan and Precision Marketing: Evolving Our Ability to Connect With Auto Shoppers (Allyson Witherspoon, U.S. CMO of Nissan Americas);
- Shifting Your Marketing Into High Gear by Transforming Your Data Management Platform (Erik Day, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Warren Henry Auto Group);
- Overcoming Roadblocks to an Integrated CX in the Modern Dealership (David Hult, President and CEO, Asbury Automotive; Brad Miller, Senior Counsel, Digital Affairs at NADA; and Tim Jackson, CEO of Colorado Automotive Dealers Association (CADA));
- The Changing Dynamics of Customer Service in the “Touchless” Age (Chris Glenn, Vice President, Service and Parts Operations, RV Retailer); and
- Leveraging Customer Insights and Analytics to Break Down Organizational Silos (Brad Ross, Senior Manager, Global Customer Satisfaction, General Motors)
Dealers can find more information about the overall event and registration here.